Horizn is looking for a junior content writer with a strong passion for UX copywriting and editorial web and content publishing. This is a multi-disciplinary copywriting role for a fast-paced scale-up with multiple global clients in the B2B software space. The Junior Content Writer would develop copy associated with client’s mobile applications as well as the various learning tools our platform supports. This role reports to the Digital Content Manager and joins a team of writers and designers all passionate about their craft. This is a 3 month contract role with the potential to be permanent.
This is your opportunity to join an exceptional team who works hard, has fun and goes above and beyond each day to exceed our clients´ expectations. Horizn possesses an entrepreneurial environment and a corporate culture that inspires innovation and teamwork.
- Experience writing compelling copy for interactive products such as: mobile apps, UI task-related text, brand guidelines, alert/error messaging, in-product help, product positioning, etc.
- Content writing for social media platforms, and the uses of social for marketing
- Ability to adapt style and tone of voice to suit a range of different clients and industries
- Editing capabilities with impeccable spelling and grammar
- A strong passion for all things digital is a must, keeps up to date with news and trends in technology and the digital industry
- Entry level, 1-2 years of experience developing interactive online copy and content
- BA Degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or related field
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Able to manage multiple projects while taking ownership of outcomes and applying creativity and innovative thinking
- Must be digitally fluent working in Google docs in a collaborative document environment
- Demonstrated organizational abilities and strong attention to detail
- Minimal Photoshop skills are a plus
- Fluency in the following languages considered an asset: Chinese, French, Spanish
A personal portfolio and examples of online blogging and content must be provided.